Tuesday, December 2, 2008

She who brought me into this world

is a fucking bitch, utterly a mind changing vixen. I have enough pressure from everything that surrounds and passes by me every fucking day of my fucking life and definitely need no more for what's already applied in my current frantic state. A hypocritical woman who tells me to respect, be discipline, be responsible, be sensible and be useful in the end i see her projecting herself without the values that she said. Everything I do, every glass i break, every things that are used up and everything i spoil the blame will arrive at my footsteps first as if I'm the only person in the world to ever exercise it, let's just say in her eyes I'm the person who seek and destroy. If you had someone discouraging the things you fond doing, it's like a streak of sharp words entering your ears and she wait for you to say i give up on what I'm doing. As it's the hardest obstacle to overcome when it comes from someone who you love tells you to quit or you will never succeed or your just wasting your time in what your doing, it would be the last thing I want to hear from anybody regardless who they're to me. Her undying shitty attitude problem, her high and mighty thinking puts all of us below her, her fast way of shutting people up, her crazy random mood swings, her way of seeing things differently, her way of different understanding in people, her discouraging words and her hypocritical two face wins the grand prize is what I HATE most well that's practically her because there's no good i see in her except she cares sometime and she laughs sometime other than that everything is malevolent to everybody else. I seek my very best attention from her but it tends to fail all the time and if it does it wasn't bothered at all at her presence, She calls me useless for what she sees that I'm nothing to her point but the fact that she never had the effort or time to see what I've accomplished at my age. I showed the talent i posses but over the years I grew tired of showing because 1. it's a waste of time 2. it won't be appreciated therefore i have no point of trying to show her. I'm always alone and because i'm always alone I've the time to think and the time to spend with my books and music, she never spends much time with me but more for my other sibling although I thank god for that because having her in my life isn't promising at all and the lust to cast her out is more desperate than ever. The only reason I'm so alive because that is the only way to keep me away from my bad childhood and the cold moments I experienced at home. I always wished I had somebody that understands me, love me, to be my right and left and be there for my up and downs, my kind of bella swan and also the kind of mom that I would want. Looks like neither will come. Oh well life goes on :) .

4 comments:

meiyan said...

hey. everybody goes through that lah. not everybody. but most people. I guess parents wants us to be all that (disciplined,respectful.. etc) because they dont want us to repeat the same mistakes hey do. Yeah, they are supposed to be role models. But not everybody is perfect right? we all make mistakes. And as parents, its harder for them to change cause they are old already. haha. just learn from her mistakes and not repeat them lah. Sometimes parents tend to let out their anger on us too, so its up to us how we react to it. If we react badly, we will be as BAD as them. So what if they call us shitty, as long as you know you are doing your best.

rbbrmlk said...

Time to wake up and act your age mum !

KeNth said...

Hey kakit.

Thats what friends are for okay?

If you have a bad day. Just give anyone of us a call. Not too good to blast your feelings about parents in your blog.

Yeah, I'm always free to help.

Jimmy Ng said...

You just don't know it when your mom loves you. She was hurt when she hit you but she hit you because she didn't know what else to do with your ignorance. She wants you to concentrate on things that you should, which is studying and have good manners, instead of lingering in front of the comp 24/7 and never be responsible of what you do. She is happy of what you have accomplished, but she knows that you can accomplish way more than what you already have. She does not know how to show her affections for you because there is a language barrier. To her, your other sibling appears weaker than you are so he needs more affection and support than you do. Your mom expects more from you, because she wants you to understand. But from what I have seen so far, you never understand her. Sometimes it is difficult to go through what you have gone through, but if you understand that this mom that you love/hate sees more highly of you than you see yourself, then you will understand.