Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's time to kickass!

Went Ac with Malek and Kumz then met up with gomez, yuevern and two girls i don't know who. I'm getting hold of my foos again:D so abit more training can challenge faker HAHAHA:P Give a few push and pull and pump shoots settle:D. After that we went to abc and the funny shit was a cockroach landed and moose's face and it flew to Kumz pants there. Fucking ass funny!!

Moose: What the fuck?* whack face*
Cockroach: I love Kumz!!
Kumz: Mother fucker, what the fuckkkkk? WHERE IS IT??

So funny la you kumzzzz. After all the ABC went back to kumz's house and watch Paranormal activity, that show is beyond sick ass man!! Like seriously it's not scary but it's psycho the shit out of you.

Next day:
11TH MARCH 2010 :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

i definitely adore your posting type, very interesting,
don't quit as well as keep writing considering the fact that it just very well worth to read it.
looking forward to find out alot more of your articles, cheers :)

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, wish look progressive for more interdependent articles promptly as its one of my favourite question to read.