Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Frenzy for Shooting

I was at school around 8.30 morning. I had to go to school cause I didn't have tranports to go to the lrt station for shooting in Ampang therefore I had to go to school early. It was freaking boring, I couldn't play any games at all cause I was in my jeans. Sad Huh!!. I took a few shots Btw. Muka Poyo.

After school I went to some house opposite SMK Assunta. Woot creppy place. Took some pics too. Sadly we didn't go to Ampang due to some technical error. Wayne and Paul Levine. Care to bath in there? The new Photographer!!

After Assunta we went to State to makan and left to the Temple opposite SMK La Salle, sadly it was raining therefore we didn't shoot there instead we went to The Tugu Negara place. I don't know where it was anyway, here are the pics I took there.


Tugu Negara.

That's all for today, now i'm off to bed chao chao.

No comments: