Saturday, December 15, 2007

Do you believe in Forever and Ever?

2 weeks and 3 days till your back sayang!!


It's a MUST WATCH!!

Well recently went to the cinema for Enchanted. Patrick Dempsey a.k.a Robert in Enchanted, his job was a Marriage lawyer until he met Giselle the princess. I was seriously depressed after Stephanie left to US and I watched this show, it murdered my heart right away. Giselle was supposed to married her Prince Charming a.k.a Prince Edward, but love isn't just you see the girl, you fall in love and get married NOO!! there's more to it then just eye to eye contact and fairy tale stuff.Sadly I was too lazy to bring my camera to Sunway again, I seriously need a break from my photography life! doing photoshoots considered working without payment :( I wanna get paid!! for once !!!
The Real Princess!Animated Princess!

Continue!

Princess Giselle says that forever and ever do exist, only in fairy tales. In the real world to me I think forever and ever is just bullshit unless your really committed in your relationship. There are so many breakups news on celebs and people around us like friends, one moment people get hooked the next they breakup, sad huh. Well thats for the forever and ever. I'm really down after my girlfriend left to US, seriously 2 weeks and 3 days of no sms, calls or her voice at least something!!! Is it Forever and Ever? Hell Yeah :)!!Prom night of La Salle and Assunta. Photographer NKKIT busy on Tuesday :) Stay tuned for my next post folks, that for now!

No comments: