Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunway Piramid

After caroling practises and all. My dad,brother and I went for a movie at sunway piramid. We watched the golden compass, It's the must watch show for now I guess and hitman as well. I thought the show was actually gonna be super boring but it was actually nice, it's like a mix of magical stuff,the technology in the future and action. Okay boys and girls I don't wanna spoil you so if you haven't watch it better do :) Before that I have to say OMG!! Nicole Kidman is so gorgeous. Her striking beauty melted my hormones in action but sadly she isn't as horny as Stephanie Boey Su Yin :P
Holy Mother!! Well sadly Nicole your just an eye on your nothing compare to SB. She covers the whole angle XD!!

After the movie, My dad told me Christmas decorations was up already so I decided to shoot abit outside Sunway Piramid. The decorations was nice and I shoot pretty lots of shots. Take alook :)This are basicly the nice shots I took that day so yea. Next MovieTalent in melting girls??Alvin's cheeks looks like Stephanie's LOL. Thats all folks come again next time :)

No comments: