Thursday, January 3, 2008

1st Day of School

1st day of school was electrifying. To tell you the truth, going back to school kinda suck sometimes but somehow I find it fun :). Basicly Rueben,Aaron and Darren got screwed by Mr.raj. I don't need to explain myself futher since my friends already blog about this particular topic. Do visit Aaron's blog, Weng onn's blog and Chun Wei's blog.
After the boring hall lecture , we as in the La Salle gang storm to A n W for lunch, banging and chatting were our main converse. After A n W we went to Taman Jaya and camwhored, I don't know what got into the boys these days weyh!!!. Amcorp mall was our last pit stop for the day we went to mcds and bought coke and refilled like pigs.SexyBontot by Justin Warren Chan XDD
sexybontot by justin warren chan

Credits to Aaron and the others for the pics.

No comments: