Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Sorry Confession To A Special Someone :)

I got a call from Tanisha yesterday saying Dionne damn pissed and emo all, I was really sad too during that time due to some reasons, here goes to my confession. Dionne I was really high during that show suddenly flashes of you came in to my mind(Wwo chill :)) and it gave me an idea to blog about and I too knew the consequences but my innerself told me to piss you off, so I can't do anything. I'm sorry for putting negative images of you, very negative(but your poses are good) Roselyn something something has a good face but a bad mind, what a woman right Dionne tsk tsk. Anyway I'm so sorry Dionne :) Your always always better than a certain someone you should know who i'm talking about, Just chill la k.And if you wanna bitch about me go ahead I don't mind.Tanisha you owe me an apology for not coming, I was on the verge to kill someone because of someone and then when you gave me a NOT COMING CALL, I was damn pissed so if your kind enough to belanja me Baskin Robbins THX :) Lastly Azreel you wait and Aaron just wait!!.

No comments: