Friday, April 4, 2008

Random Siall!!

I was up around 2am. Darren send me this trailer "PROM NIGHT" it's freaking AWESOME!. Brittany Snow is the leading actress in that movie i guess. Catch the trailer on youtube!!!. The movie will be screening on the 11 of April at the nearest cinemas.

GILER BONTOT!!!I'm not a big fan of Jet Li and jackie chan except the Rush Hour series but it's an english movie so there won't be any chinese language speaking :). It should be out around April 18thAlthough I'm not a real ironman fanatic, I'm more the Spiderman/Venom fanatic!!. This movie is the latest marvel show after spiderman 3 which was a failure. I hope ironman would be a better marvel movie after the cacat spiderman 3. It's showing worldwide on MAY 2nd. The main actor is Robert Downey Jr.Titanic 2??

No comments: