Tuesday, May 27, 2008

iSpider-man Fanatic.

My favourite superhero is Spiderman, I'm sure you have your own hero deep down. I've been reading alot of spiderman comics and I can't get enough of it. It's too interesting, how I wish spiderman was a series show! I'll tune in every single day. Here are some pics of him.
All time favourite. Spiderman in Ironman's made armor.Venom and Spider-Man. Eternal Rivals.


My Favourite Villian is Carnage. WOHOO!! it's a mix of the symbiote and Spider-Man DNA= Carnage. Carnage is 10x Stronger than Spiderman and Venom. Even though Venom and Spiderman teamed up to take Carnage down, Carnage was still unstoppable until Spiderman teamed up with the Fantastic Four to take Carnage down in Marvel Comics.
Carnage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant virtual memory has become in our every day lives. It's like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how much cheaper memory has become as of late...

Ahhh... who am I to complain. I can't get by a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted from KwZa for R4i Nintendo DS.)