Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome Back Baby!!


4 days of suffering, 4 days of missing you, 4 days without you and 4 days without your love almost killed me. Well I think your trip to U.S was worse. My Sexy Lady is back!!! :D. God!! I MISS YOU GILER-LY HEHE!!!. Fellowship are made and accept, one must accept lost as well. I know how you feel sayang, I lost goodfriends too and it wasn't easy but we have to be strong if not it will bring us down. It's Depressing, I know but you must too learn the fact that some people leaves. People always leave. Good things doesn't last as well. I'm not trying to bring you down but for you to know and face the fact. You WILL always have me and that is the fact that nobody can take away. I love you Stephanie Boey now and always!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...
So sweet!