Saturday, November 8, 2008

A. Attached or Single?
- Single

B. Best Friend?
- Tanisha, Aalyh

C. Cake or pie?

- Depends.

D. Day of choice?
- Saturday

E. Essential item?
- Phone and PSP

F. Favorite colour?
- Blue.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
- Worms ;D

H. Hometown?
- Perak

I. Favorite indulgence?
- Vitagen!!!

J. January or July?
- July!!

K. Kids?
- Many I want :D

L. Life isn’t complete without?
- You and You and You!!

M. Marriage date?
- I doubt i'll get married.

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
- 1 younger brother

O. Oranges or Apples?
- Apple

P. Phobias?
- Heights

Q. Quote.
- Once you give up, you given up what you work for.

R. Reasons to smile?
- I don't know. I just Smile every time, I think it's a sickness.

S. Season of choice?
- Autumn, Love the colourful leaves

T. Tag 5 people
-Naomi
-YueVern
-Christopher Anchant/Teh :P
-Dionne
-Reen Khan

U. Unknown fact about me?
- I sing when i bathe??

V. Vegetable?
- Depends on what type of vege!!

W. Worst habit?
- Laughing non-stop.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
- X-ray.

Y. Your favorite type of food?
- Indian Food!! I love.

Z. Zodiac sign?
- I forgot.

No comments: