Saturday, August 14, 2010

Compare and Constrast.

So i was perfectly happy and i was on my way for dinner with my mom and dad. The usual ambience which amplifies the cricket sound. Dad ,Me. So i was talking to our neighbour and her son is studying in Inti and he scores like all A+ for his subject, what did you get for this sem? errr B+ and C for my 2 subs. All this while you thought that boy is not the study type and he's doing so well in both school and college. I didn't even say such shit and i didn't even bothered about comparing with him. Then he changed the subject i swear i just wanted to tell him off, i hated it when parents compare with other people kids it's like they don't know or believe their own child strength. I know many parents who compare their kids so i'm just gonna say one thing, just stop the fucking comparison because they're your product and you should give a fuck about your product or you're just point blank useless.

No comments: