Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So guess what?

This whole week was fun for me because of the Japanese exchange students from Ichihara that kept me company although i might have caused an unexpected event which wasn't my fault.
Friday, we went to Sunway lagoon and nothing change just they had a flow rider-.- I don't even get what it is at all! Saturday, a visit to Mid Valley with the interactors. Just like normal times but I felt so old for once around all the younglings. Sunday, we went to Bukit Cahaya for skytrax and it was freaking fun. I highly recommend it to people who want to challenge themselves. So i was saying about the unexpected event and a japanese has a crush on me and my girlfriend is piss as hell:p like crazy nose steaming out piss:p , she too wanted a kiss from me maybe it's the japanese way of showing appreciation you know you know!! Obviously being Malaysian i'm pretty much conservative since we don't have hentai everywhere so i said NO(nice way) and she was dissapointed. Later at night, we were at Karthiik's house and the japanese girl kept on coming to me but i had like a real fun time talking to Mei Fong's mom so i didn't bother about her until when we were on our way back I gave her a small talk and she started tearing O.O i was like fuck fuck fuck!! but i just like pretended everything is fine so that i don't look like a jerk. Tuesday, finally RCPJ had a farewell dinner for the students from Ichihara high school in Chiba, Japan. Wednesday, went Mid for Expandables and the show is damn awesome although there wasn't a storyline and Arnold *&^%#@ came in for like a 5 minutes scene so did Bruce Willis, after that we went to Redbox and i sang like shit until japanese songs came into the picture. I realized japanese guys have girly features:P Sayonara for now:D

No comments: