Sunday, June 17, 2012

New me

I've discard all the the previous website layout and this is the new look as for now. I'm pretty sure all my readers are wondering why all the inspirational people are on my blog and a huge quote saying "As you think. So shall you become". Well reason being, Ive always wanted to create a space where different people from all over the world have a place to share their inspirational moments and so can i.

I get most of my inspiration reading books, article and watching videos on Steve jobs, Bruce lee and Sean Parker. I also enjoy reading quotes on different philosophers such as Socrates and Plato. I will post more about my thoughts towards various ideals on the world. Also revealing a project that i'm working on. This blog will contain alot on my technology thoughts, as i'm a tech savvy person, fitness guides, fashion taste and elements of inspiration. Feel free to share yours

Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected- Steve Jobs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Retina Display Macbook Pro.

MacPro is a tower desktop... get your shyt right