Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CR9.

Premier League is back!!!! but stupid ronaldo ain't back:( . If i was raised in Portugal, I'll probably fuck my studies and just play football but in Malaysia I have to fuck football and study which sucks big time. If you have talent in football but you're in Malaysia might as well you cuci bontots. Footballers can make more money than a stable company here but footballers here make no money at all they play to win Piala Malaysia not Champions League or anything else, how sad?? As you all know I'm a Cristiano Ronaldo MEGA FAN!! He's the best of the best in the football universe. Brilliant dribbling!! I wish i had his lifestyle, damn lepak not go library and study like some idiot.
This is for Navina cause she loves hot guys!!
This is for Nat Loo since she loves his body ;)This is me kissing the ball, hahaha funneyh!!

No comments: