Thursday, August 27, 2009

Recap 26/8/09

Went to library with Navina and Cj. I was damn quiet cause I don't wanna get chased out like last time but I got gummy bear and Cj beside me, making alot of noise until the guard came to us cause some bitchy woman behind went to report, i know it's a library but can't you just move away?? Then we went to the hawker stall and makan, and i got a call from Bianca(GOTCHA) she wanted to prank call me la but i recognize her voice hahahaha loser!!!!! So i order prawn mee and it taste like KL style but i was secretly still hungry:P so i wanted to steal Navina's food but I used my self control skills to overcome life challenges :). Suddenly gummy bear cannot taste anything maybe hidung tersekat la:P. After Navina went home, me and Cj was bored cause we miss you :( so we went drop and Muke spam was there then hormone Palie came after that. Foosball time la!!! Hazman(muke spam) played like some orang asli cause he like first time tengok foosball table. Then I played with hormone and I won him even when i lost my touch in foosball, so tepuk tangan!!! but I realize there's a harder opponent than Malek it was some guy Tinesh , he's like a freaking pro fooser damn fast but damn KIASU!! so basically he hogs the foos table all the time. I didn't even know foosball rules and i made a foul and he made it into a world class foosball issue, not that big but he gave me the "Fuck off you noob face" and I gave him the "Fuck off idiot face" which unable him to focus for like 5 seconds and I scored within that moment but sadly i lost to him 5-1 oh well I don't play with world class players. After drop i went home and text her :) then sleep and study and so on cause SPM IS 10 WEEKS AWAY!!! DON'T WORRY KIDS SPM IS SO EASY RIGHT??

No comments: