Friday, August 7, 2009

Falling for you.

Friday, 7/8/09

Went to mid to watch G.I.JOE AND IT'S PRETTY COOL!! because MEGAN FOX ain't playing one of the female character. Kumaran said the girl(below here) is hot but she's ugly giler babi!! Kumz go wash your eyes please and just focus on white crunch :)The coolest of the joes, got to be this Ninja dude called Snake eyes. Damn freaking ass pro, he can do don't know how many back flips without using hands.After G.I.JOE, I went to Old Town and decided to walk to amcorp cause the cab now is like turning into some goldmine. Fucking expensive I swear!! At first i thought the guy cheating my money, I wanted to slap him cause the meter is like every 20 seconds like that got a beep sound which adds 10 cent so I figured he altered the meter thing but before i could give him my slap he realize my 3 other friends also want to slap him so he told us the meter went up and all that cock shit. Look on the bright side, now i can ask extra money from my dad :P. I took a cab to amcorp which cost me 5.50 but for my friends I'm willing to spend every cent i got just to see them!!. People who were there was Melissa Johnson, Carrie pikachoo, Kee Jun, Dhiren, Uvendran, Sharon, Shalinee, Yew Wing and Reshmindo!! they'll were talking and laughing but I chose TO STUDY!!!. After that we walked around and round amcorp, bosan giler babi!! In the end we went mcd's and played cho tai ti and Resh you SUCK BALLS:p

After Amcorp I went back with Cab AGAIN!! and it cost me another 10 bucks, blady shits!!! So I went for my prefect dinner shits. The highlight of the event was me battling a shuffler. He's like the best shuffler!! Wear shades, tie and all then he do the liquid cock shit and stomping ground like some Pro shuffler but unfortunately I was better la:P I didn't want to go and battle him but stupid Aaron, Cj and my form 5 friends push me up like some Pantat!! I went up there and do my thang, I started off with techtonic(however you spell it) then i shuffle to him and stomp the floor like stepping cockroaches then gave him some taekwondo kicks but Raymond was piss cause I stomp the floor blady hard he's afraid i'll break the whole dance stage but memang orang indon kan kedekut so bagi la. Everyone we were like laughing their ass off cause the pro shuffler was defeated by NEOH KA KIT!!

No comments: