Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09/09/09


Hey Wednesday,

Today ain't any special day cause of Trials and I don't find what so amusing about Triple 9?? Triple 10 is Cooler, although number 9 represent C.R in Real Madrid:P. Anywhos sat for English paper today and it was okay cause I have English blood since young:). Essay paper was awesome cause I get to express myself through writing, and CJ finally express himself HAHAHAHA!! cause his most precious possession is his olo(if you get what i mean). Just Kidding budak Eurochina:P, got home and got annoyed by my mom again cause she wants me to go barber to cut my hair, I was like No need cause if i ask the barberto cut my hair like mohawk or whatever style they'll nod their head then just cut the standard chinese hairstyle and I'll be like wtf?? this is not what i ask for then they say "You banyak handsome" to cover up. Hair also my mom wanna control babi tul. See la One day i get tatto on my forehead which say Kau Bodoh!!

No comments: