Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I SMELL VACATION AFTER SPM!!!!

Basically I need a vacation after SPM!! I told my dad i wanted to go to Maldives and chill but he said start of with the noob beaches then go to the expensive one. Make sense cause when you go to the best you expect more from other beaches. So yea either Pulau Perhentian Kecil or Bali@Hard rock Hotel. Some pictures here. Well after spm would be awesome!! cause I'm done in school life although I'll miss it. Activities after spm, REST AND RELAX!! . Then prom after that would be either Bali or Perhentian then NATIONAL SERVICE after NS, going U.K for holiday. I'LL BE CHILLING ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!! NOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPM TO BE OVER AND PACK THE BAGS AND GET GOING ON A REAL HOLIDAY!!! I MEAN SERIOUS VACATION!!!
Pulau Perhentian
BaliHard Rock Hotel Bali poolside

No comments: