Friday, September 18, 2009

Peeps of the World!!

Hey Saturday,

Seconds, hours and so many days. I guess we're down to hours since Time is so limited now. I've regretted taking form 4 for granted if not I won't be failing!! It's time to work the brains!! Recap on Friday, IT WAS NICOLE TEH DAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! YOU'RE 16 NOW although you look older, seriously!! I got up at 9 to study but in the end I watched keeping up with the kardashian, damn funny when the gemuk Khloe emo. She'll be swearing every second Like WHAT THE ***, *** YOU, *** OFF and my tv becomes some tut machine cause every second there's a tut interval. Around 9.45 i did maths till 10 something then I went to play my brother's favourite game. Call of Duty, my brother plays that game like he's playing for his life!!. He's so called the gamer in my family but I rose to the challenge and Winner him!! I'm just good in everything:P. I reached mid around 11.30 then watched Final Destination, the way they die damn chun!! the best death was the Muscular guy got sucks inside the swimming pool hole. Badget muscle la, got damn alot of muscle but for nothing. I don't hear people screaming but Navina:P HAHAHAHA. Then went lunch with Gabriel,Muhazim,CJ, Sit and Amar to Teppanyaki and it was freaking worth my 10 bucks. Went up foos and played like a person first time playing foos, waited till Navina came and jalan jalan cari makan:). Night time went for dinner to Rasta with VJ, Uvendran, Li Ling, Shivani and Shalina. I waited under the rain for VJ's kononnya SUV when I can't even see the Lexus -.- and Rasta is a nice place with good food will be going there more often:) Came home around 12 plus and off to bed with pikavina in dreams HAHAHA:) Well that's my first awesome rest day and It's back to studies :(.

P.S: AAR AND BEP ARE COMING, WHY THE HELL 2009 SO GEMPAK??

No comments: