Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Help??

Sorry babes about yesterday, I didn't ditch you all tau. I had my own problems so I can't CS. At least I went to mamak from 11.30 till 1 something in the morning with Aaron. Those were the days when we usually hung out till 5 in the morning at the mamak chatting, Boy!!! I miss those days. After my mom went to bed, I knew I had to go out for a maggi goreng and a limau ais at a mamak near by, so Aaron joined me till 1 something. We talked about lots of stuff football, our future, my baby, and etc. So now I need Help!!, I don't freaking care about Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day around the corner yea!! I'm trying to figure out what to give my beautiful any suggestions people shout it out on my cbox :). To the World you may be one person but to one person you may be the world to me!!

No comments: