Thursday, February 28, 2008

LUKE IS GHEYYY!!!

Today in school I had no mood for History at all. Our History teacher En.Shamsul, who teaches like SHIT!!! He asked us to get the work book for history which I didn't bother buying at all. We had to write all the answers in our notebook but Luke and I wrote on a paper, After 10 minutes I took that paper and wrote stupid stuff on it like Luke+Weng Onn Gay for life LOLLLL all that shit. Let's go straight to the point, After recess during assembly Luke told me that our history teacher complained to En.Pulen our Disciplined teacher and he wants to see us with our work complete. Luke and I ran to class to get our history work done during add maths period. After completing we went to 5U.

Me:Cikgu awak nak jumpa kami?
En.Pulen:Yes! NEOH LUKE. I received a complain by En.Shamsul that you didn't complete your sejarah work. Both of you are prefects you know, why are you showing an example like this??
Luke:Teacher we didn't buy the book that's why!
En.Pulen: but he asked you to write in the notabook right NEOH!!
Me:(in the head) WTF!! yes teacher!
En.Pulen: I want you to apologize to En.Shamsul
Me:HOW??
En.Pulen:Minta maaf cikgu kami sudah insaf tolong tarik balik aduan. Repeat NEOH!!
Me: Oh okay cikgu! Minta maaf cikgu kami sudah insaf tolong tarik balik aduan.
En.Pulen: Go find him and apologize to him and if En.Shamsul comes back to me saying he forgives you both of you won't kena.
Me and Luke: Okay teacher.

After walking out from the class room
Me: Wei bitch why I always kena??
Luke: Since when I got talk la
Me: Early part only then you stooned. I did all the talking to pulen! babi la luke damn gay la you!! I must get all the blames
Luke: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

LUKE IS GHEYY CONCLUSION!!!!

No comments: