Thursday, February 7, 2008

I crave,hunger,need,want and love you

My sayang left to Batu Pahat last Wednesday and she's dead bored there, I'm not susprise though. I've been smsing her all day!! Madly insane for her right now, It's seriously crazy maybe it's my killer hormones or it's just me being worried or wanting her love. What I can tell you is I'm so inlove with her :). I've been listening to lots of nice soundtracks from one tree hill season 5 and I tell you it's blady good despite my taste in music, there're good!. I've been so caught up with one tree hill drama:love, betrayal, friends, career and conflict. Having a relationship isn't easy and I can assure you keeping your sparks alive, keeping your partner happy isn't a simple task. Well if you get he/she mad it's normal, it's bullshit that couples doesn't fight at all but if u fight every millisec that's something shitty, I'll tell you people my story for forgiveness:I stayed back after school just to go for some boring shit stadium which 7a's students are only involved because of the guilt that pierce my soul tells me to go up to her and apologize, I did! but my girlfriend is different! words out of your mouth are easy it's how you show it to her and mark my words it's worth every single penny to see a smile on her face after all the shit you went through . I known my baby for 5 years plus heck i'm lucky to know a girl for that long and have her blessed? you tell me. Whenever I get to see Stephi my hearts goes faster a marking that I want her eagerly without doubts she has a special something that makes me smile no joke! I'm just so inlove with her and I wanna do something crazyly meaningful that I can cherish in my heart everywhere I go till the day I die I will remember that I have someone that I LOVE! and it's Stephanie Boey Su Yin. I've been writing alot and not posting pictures at all, sorry about that :( I've been so caught up with one tree hill and steph till I forgot about my D80.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

26679.....61697