Monday, December 21, 2009

BALI!!

This gotta the most adventurous holiday ever!! I met like so many different type of people and I went like so many different type of places and seen many different type of culture, food and people:). Overall Bali is a must come place!! and traveling on your own is pretty easy, seriously!! I don't mind coming here with my friends just chill:D:D

Anyway the first day, I landed at the airport around 3 something in the afternoon and it's so freaking hot!! I walked outside the airport and my face got burnt already!! My tour guide was Mr. Jee, damn friendly person! I checked in Hard Rock Hotel around 3.45 and left the hotel to Uluwatu temple for the Kecak and Fire DanceMonkeys doing their thangg!!The view was just soooo stunning!!

After all the walk I went for the Kecak and fire dance, it was okay cause I didn't understand what the hell they were chanting.

After that was shopping timee, I thought bali is some ulu beach place but actually it ain't!!
YUP NIKE, LEVI'S, D&G AND MORE!!

Roxy too

One whole shop just for sunglasses!!
Starbucky bucks!!

The next day which is Saturday 19/12/09 was even better!! The tour starts at 8.30 in the morning and we went to watch another dance but that dance was sooo boring cause I don't even understand what were they dancing about.
After that we went to some restaurant on top of the hill near some active volcano at Bali.
The view is stunning!!
Later on, we went to the coffee farm to check out how world class coffee are made, and as i pass by I see poverty which is really saddening but it's Indon so yea. Whenever tourist comes, all the indon will come and beg for money infront of you or they want to sell their products, damn kesian!!
Basically the highlights of the bali trip gotta be the food and the landmark like this paddy field
Night view of the hotel pool:)

The sunset!!

MORE PICS IN FACEBOOK THANK YOU:)

No comments: