Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The road not taken.

My enthusiasm in blogging is back on now!! Well 11 years old schooling life flew away. It's damn damn fast!! I remember back in primary days, Dhiren was a fat bitch prefect cause he walks around and scream for no reason:P. He was the Gautham in primary school HAHAHA!!. Alan Ong runs around the field with his handkerchief HAHAHA. I was a really really small size kid, no joke but I'm bigger now teehee:D. When i was in standard six I remember Pn. Premila talked about girls, I was like girls are so YUCK!!! and everyone will cheer!!:D. Then Arhwin Kalai always kena from me cause he's the only guy in Primary school who had armpit hair, Funny shits!! Sorry people, We're golden:)
Finally 1992 babies, we depart our awesome year of high school and man I gotta admit 1992 is one fucking awesome year.

I'm off peeps:)

No comments: