Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Smells like teen spirit.

Obsessed

I don't know who gave me this show, I found it inside my hard drive and i just watch it cause i was bored at home. Watch it!! It's pretty retarded cause i don't see why Ali larter is obsessed with big black guy? but she's damn freaky in this show!! She shows up in a corset inside the big guys car and stalk him!! If i was the guy who has a mad stalker up my sleeves, I'll probably be super happy:P but his not cause he's married and his wife is Beyonce. Who wants to cheat on Beyonce, she's so effin rich. Anyway, Beyonce rock in this show cause she whack the shit out of Ali Larter. Ali Larter simply come in to people house and kidnap other people kid, like what the fuck!!. Not like she cannot make one-.-. I don't wanna spoil the show but do watch it:)My sister's keeper

Since Malek told me about this show, I went to buy the dvd. When i was buying it, I asked the lala chinese guy whether this show nice or not? he said in cantonese i cried so many times then my dad was like O.O . I watched in the morning around 9 cause everyone was still asleep :). I really pity their family cause they have to carry the burden of their daughter who has cancer, her mom( Cameron Diaz) thinks that she can safe her daughter eventhough she's dying. As I was watching, my tears slowly come out cause it's so freaking sad

This is her when she had hair and she reminded me of Anysa HAHAHA, random:P

The part that made me teared the most when she went through her scrapbook, like she compile all her life in one book.



This is part of it only, I highly recommend this show. Malek so influenced me, babi betul!! All i can say is life isn't perfect for some of us, so be blessed with what we have and who we are :). If got budak-budak thinks they're so cool and all that think again cause we all are going to die anyway might as well die with a good name and not remembered as a poyo fag!! If i die, I wanna die beautifully, with tuxedo. A glamourous death:P

No comments: