Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sometimes things don't work out.

I'm so freaking stressed up on my prom attire. I want to go fly but it looks like i ain't flying anywhere cause I can't get an ideal idea of what to wear for prom and when i tell my dad what i want he's like you think you're a superstar. I was like what the hell? I just want everything to be perfect. I hate looking like shit for big events cause people will remember me as "shit". I came across a gossip girl fashion insider website, I was like why can't i look like them and my inner voice says I'm not good looking enough. True that!! Anyway i got caught off guard cause the pictures in this website is so awesome like this!!

Leighton looks like Marilyn Manson potential chic.

This picture is naiceeee:)

hmmm?

Chuck Bass can pull off all kind of crap like this!!

Anyway, if i look like crap sorry:( cause i got a feeling crappy is on the way to prom!!

No comments: