Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hi world!!

So yesterday which was the 5 of January 2010. Me, Cj and Palie went to Amcorp to look for jobs and Haikal is working in Subway at Amcorp but the woman in subway which I think is the manager looks really strict!. I tried Starbucks at Amcorp but they only want fulltimer:( like every other place in Amcorp. We decided to ditch Amcorp to mid around 2 something and tried coffee bean but they want fulltimer as well. I was damn lazy to look for a job but I got no more pocket money therefore I went to Mid valley starbucks and survey. They asked us to fill some application form which means I won't get the job. Same goes to Aussino and Rock corner but movie image are hiring so maybe I might get a job there:D I'm sick of staying home so maybe working might take a few things of my mind and who knows maybe it's something i might like to do and skip college and work for my entire life:p.

ANYWAY THERE'S AN EDCUCATIONAL FAIR THIS SAT AND SUN AT KLCC, WHO'S INTERESTED PLEASE TELL ME SO YOU CAN KEEP ME COMPANY. I DON'T WANNA BE SAD AND GO THERE ALONE:( . After a long day of tiring work we went to watch sherlock holmes for Palie sake:P and he got a job in Pizza hut so let's go there and get free Pizzas HAHAHA thanks Palie, you know you love us:D. OH OH food for thought Robert Downey Jr birthday is on the same date as me:DOrang nie!! 4th April 1965

No comments: