Friday, January 1, 2010

Keeping Up With Life

I love this show, their life is so damn awesome. They have everything they want but honestly I think the best Kardahian among the sisters would be Khloe. She's damn blady funny unlike the other sisters. She's huge too but her size makes her funny:P I love you Khloe Kardashian!! You're a Comedian!! You should make your own comedy sitcom :DAnother artist which I think is weird but awesome is Lady Gaga, she stands out from the rest cause of her weird personality and style but that makes her Gaga. Her songs are so freaking awesome, I can listen to them non-stop. Listen to dance in the dark it's damn nice. I guess it's an old song but whatever:).If the monster ball tour is coming to either Malaysia or Singapore, who wants to join me??:D

No comments: