Thursday, January 14, 2010

TAKUT!!

So yesterday was a fun day after a long long time of not going out to AC. I remember i used to go AC like every night but I lost steam after that:( sorry kawan-kawan. I realized my foosball feeling is coming back so AC everynight :D. Mun Fai and Aaron taught me how to do the pull shot but I still don't get how to release HAHAHA. I was thinking why Cj so skinny can shoot macam giler babi when I workout like some shit and I can't even shoot as hard as him, technically it's not about muscles but technique. Sorry CJ:P

So after AC, we went ABC and suddenly everyone was talking about ghost shit. Aaron dropped me off at the guardhouse and for the first time walking back to my house is so blady scary. In the car Aaron was like when you go back home you need wash leg all to wash away the bad things and all this while i thought washing the leg after coming back was hygienic but there were supernatural reasons as well! While walking back i observed the trees and how quiet the night was and I thought of Pontianak and spirits following me back home.When I was walking I figure 3 ways Ghost of whatever and scares me.

1. While sleeping they can appear floating on the ceiling
2. They can follow you wherever you go and make you feel chilly
3. When you're doing something they stare back right at you and vanish

I never believed things like these existed until Kumz story, thank you Kuma:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.