Monday, January 11, 2010

Hmmmmmm?

It's currently 1.12am and i'm still thinking of which college to go to and it's killing me to think of it. I want to do the ADP(American Degree Program) in Business, marketing and etc at the same time i want to go overseas to for the experience but I'm so tight on budget. Sometimes i feel like just robbing banks as my career, way easier. This country is turning into a shithole and i'm thinking of migrating in the future for a better living i guess. I don't know how will i live my life in the future and the future scares the shit out of me. Well unlike me I'm not a fortunate guy who has wealth that can ensure my future, I'm in an average family and the way I see things are totally different from people who were born rich. My education budget is so tight because I'm not the only child in the family therefore I have to think for the younger fella -__-. Time change, things change, plan change, people change and everything change. Oh well I seriously don't mind if 2012 is where the world ends because I still wonder why on earth was I created. I was created to suffer that's more of it, maybe I'm exaggerating but it's true I'm a joke and i think my life is joke. I'm happy that I have a happy love life but I'm not happy where this country is turning into a shithole and I have an semi imperfection that i can't perfect it which is my unhappiness. Since my birthday is 4/4/1992 maybe my calling is near.

No comments: