Monday, September 22, 2008

Hilarious!!

Was taking care of the Junior Section during Boys'Brigade and they came up with many funny conversation. Kids!!! most of them are around 6 years old I think.

Leonard:Corporal(Me) Dylon touched my bird, he's so gay and pondan
Dylon: Since When? Since When?
Leonard: You're sooooo gay and pondan!!
Kakit: Both of you go settle it yourself :)

Kakit: Okay, we're gonna play 2 truth and 1 lie now. First you all need to tell everybody 3 things about you and we have to guess out the lie. So start from you chong zhi venn, tell me about your 3 things?
Chong Zhi venn: I have a girlfriend, a ps2 and a psp.
Kakit: You don't have a girlfriend
Chong Zhi Venn: I do!!
Kakit: O.O WTH???
Kakit: How old is she?
Chong Zhi Venn: 10 years old.
Kakit: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Everyone else Laughed too.
Kakit: She's only 10 and you're dating her, ahhh kids these days are more advance in Love.

When i was in kindies, I had loads of nice experience with the girls :) right Naomi? :p

No comments: