Wednesday, September 17, 2008

People Always Leave.

Pain, why must we suffer from it? why can't we be immune to it? Everybody feel the pain all the time but some pain are like blood stains which won't go away without a complicating method. Pain is like a stalker, it doesn't leave until it's done it's job and it doesn't care whoever it's up against because it's pain itself, it knows nothing but to strike pain for which it's presence is for. We often feel pain through lost. A big lost, we don't want to accept this judgement of lost because losing someone makes us feel vulnerable. What makes us feel vulnerable? We all are vulnerable when our feelings and hatred take over, we want to blame everything on god for his unreasonable judgement and to think the world just ended infront of our eyes everytime we think of the pure sweet memories. The sweet memories turned to sour remedy due to who we missed the most and it doesn't feel the same when he or she leaves our sight. That's when we let our feelings control us, take over us. All we could do is watch as it happens. I might not know pain but I certainly know that pain came to me for all the right reasons. For all the right reasons that it had to come. Many people think I'm a childish, crazy and hyper guy. Truth is, that's the way I express my happiness under all the pain I went through. To be free and to be invulnerable from pain is what I want. I know I never lost anybody but I know I've lost myself, if the olympic had a gold medal for the broken hearts I would be the first one to honour it.

No comments: