Monday, September 22, 2008

Like I said: We only got one life.

Honestly, I'm not much of a religious person myself. I'm the happy come, happy go guy. I hardly pray, well only for my need but at this point I think I would Pray my heart on for my friend. Aaron Yeo and I were doubles partner for the badminton school team during primary and I always see him every Saturday, We were in the same class, the Havoc Class!! and to know he met an accident 2Am in the morning on Sunday was shocking, my heart completely sank looking at him lying on the bed with that condition. He was in the car with he's friends on the way to Asia Cafe and Mat Rempits came and disturb them by poking the tyres, I guess. That cause the car to lose control and hit the divider. My friend flew out of the car window and he was the one who suffered the most damaged out of the other two. He's in the University Hospital in an ICU room. He's front and back of he's head got blood cloth which is serious!! and he broke he's right hand I think. If you don't know who he is just hope for the best but if you do hope and pray that he will live for another day.

No comments: