Monday, September 15, 2008

Over for good?


What's Love? Love is where couples share something special with each another. All of us have 1 life to live for not 9 lives. 1 life to decide what you want to be, 1 life to be great, 1 life to live for, 1 life to settle the score between bitches, 1 life to treasure our friends and 1 life to love. All of us have a choice, say controlling our future? What happens when we screwed our present and therefore the future is nothing, we can't go back in time to change what's damaged. If I had that power, I'll be fixing everything to make things better than before so that I won't face the pain today. Happiness is what makes us lively and hyper and crazy with our friends and another part of happiness is love, without love we have no feelings and harted. We care about our family and friends and when we care we want to protect what's special to us. I have great friends by me, I have a bestfriend who stands for me and a girlfriend who have to stand my shits and craps. All of us are like fishes in a pond swimming here and there looking around. There are billions of fishes in a pond but why do we choose 1 fish among billions? why can't we just have it all? Answer is simple because that 1 person means the whole pond to you, when your with this 1 person it feels like the world took a break on it's rotation, it's too feels like you are insanely crazy bambos about he or she. With he or she you can tell them anything in the world because of trust. You trust them the most that's why they are secret keepers. Chemistry? not chemistry chemistry but chemistry between people, David Villa and Torress have great game chemistry that's why they can communicate throughout the game. Chemistry between your friends so we can communicate. Chemistry between couples are like atom bonds when you break that atom bonds it's gone forever, keeping this chemistry alive is far most important and when the chemistry is there sparks are lighted up, when sparks are up couples communicate and mutual conversation made and the intensity of love rises. We fall in love for one reason to fill an empty hole with happiness and when you're happy you don't want to turn back and regret your past, with this love you want to spend the 1 life that matter to you most with your partner. Sometimes love is overrated and sometimes you think it wasn't meant to happen this way even though everything started of great but to think of it sometimes we fall into depression and weird thought pops out and before you know it you can't change what's done. Imagine you want this girl so bad and all the crazy things you would do for her even though she doesn't realize it but your doing it because you think it's the right thing to do to catch her heart, I do the craziest things and to be called a hopeless romantic guy but truly I do it because it's I want to embrace the smallest beautiful things that happens. We want to love not for the fun of it but for what we call happiness that we seek. I seek for this happiness many times, though i don't believe in love at first sight but it happened to me and I thank god for that, if I didn't it wouldn't be the same. If i was driven by your love I've lose the most important lesson which is you. I'm known for being crazy and hyper all the time and when i say stuff it's full of shit, forgive me if i've said things that got you thinking about crazy stuff. Letting you go is a big cross because I sayang you too much, too much that i know it won't be an easy ride losing you again. You're kelsey to me and if everything I've done isn't enough I'm Sorry because this is my limit best I can give you. I know what I want what about you?, Blueberry muffin your all I have left.

No comments: