Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
Now? Her. Forever? Friends who are down.

2.What is your most favourite thing to do?
Doing what I do best :)

3.What kind of news do you read?
We have facebook don't we?

4.What is your ultimate wish?
To be hot, rich, and to be loved by a person who actually loves me.

5.Is there someone in your heart right now?
Right now? My heart has a hole now so whoever is in it will fall.

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?
No way.

7. Are you afraid of pain? Honestly?
Pretty Much, I ain't superman

8.What do you feel like doing right now?
I Feel much better now.

9.If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I definitely would because love is what make each and every of us happy and fill that empty hole of us. We all want to love and be loved but don't let it fool you, there's the happy side of it and the not so happy side of it. If i love someone she's definitely one in a billion.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Smart, Good Listener and an equna ballsa :) HAHA

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
A much better person than the one before.

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
I was blinded by love so i was in denial to see the other side of her therefore I don't know.

13.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Stones just for the fun of it.

14.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy. Money isn't everything in the end of the day you will still feel like a pile of shit because money has no meaning.

15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My feelings. I would prefer to be a very very cold person.

16.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Wearing a number 7 jersey running around Old Trafford scoring goals :P.

17.What is the one thing you love about yourself?
My body :)

18.If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
My Camera.

19.This is my question. What's Love to all of us
and my answer is, Love is nothing but plain bullshit in the end the results will either go bad or good no matter how the phrase 'destined to be together' and Love to me was never meant to take it's place here for me.

20. I'm tagging
Stephanie Boey Su Yin
Naomi Paige Hon
Tanisha Raj
Tay Xin Yan
Dionne Quek

Aaron Ashton Loh
Paul Levine
Christopher James and 2.0
and whoever reads this.


Disco Disco!!


No comments: