Sunday, November 11, 2007

Do Women become Bossier after Marriage??

Well I don't know anything about females being bossy to be frank with you all but I know a female, that is my mom. I asked my dad before about this:

Kakit: Daddy why mommy is like stepping on your head?
Dad: My son all females are like that because we males have to be the gentlemen therefore they take the advantage.
Kakit: Daddy don't you feel ashame?
Dad: What to do, I have to be a gentlemen
Dad: When your mom was a teenager, stuff like this didn't happen when we were dating.
Kakit: Owhhhhh I seee.
Dad: You'll realize when you date a girl and get married to one.
Kakit: Is it that bad?
Dad: You have eyes to judge right!
Kakit: Yes I do.

Well it's true I asked my Dad about this. Usually the head of the family should always always be the men not women but in my family it's the opposite even I myself can't talk back at my mom due to the Gentlemen principles. All the crap that my mom used You have to finish your plate so that your girlfriend next time will be pretty and I did follow that principle and I landed with a hot 1 ;). Anyway it sucks losing your manliness to your wife or girlfriend because they're are bossy and you have to apply the gentlemen thingy, I'm not saying we males shouldn't be gentlemen but losing our manliness sucks.Miss bossy T-shirts anyone??


1.The First step of all relationship: Dating

2.The second step in all relationship:Marriage

3.The third step in all marriage relationship:Getting children

4.Now Discover the Bossiness :)

Resputia perfect example of a bossy woman :)

I'm not saying all women are bossy. It's up to you guys to judge whether women are bossy or not :)

No comments: