Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Got You!

I'm so freaking booked this week:
Monday:.....
Tuesday:Tanisha's Model Photoshoot
Wednesday:A date with my girl
Thursday:Meeting at church
Friday: At lasttt grace period

Well, I post about Tanisha's Model Photoshoot and i'm not afraid to tell about my date hehe. We got a uber disgusting cab driver *VERY DISGUSTING* stephi was like look at himm, I was like WTF!! dude seriously!. We reached Mid Valley, Finally!!. Before going to the cinema to get the tickets Stephi wanted to go to Topshop to check out her shiny shirt but sadly it wasn't there anymore she came to me sobbing LOL. Getting our tickets was the next thing on our mind, our plan was to watch Enchanted but it wasn't release till today and there was only midnight shows so yea, we watched beowulf instead. After getting the tickets we went for lunch at the food court, I had claypot rice and it tasted like some shit newly came out from a person's ass, I wanted to give some to stephi but nooo she doesn't want too it, I asked her to buy food another NO! again because buying food=wasting money =.=. We went to Mph for fun and looked at books which I can't afford at all. 1hr before Beowulf we hung out at mcds, she had Mcflurry and fed me with Mcflurry too XD, and yes talked alot thats who we are basicly, She said that people thinks I'm her brother I was like WHAT!!.Judging from this pic, Do I look like her brother? NOOOO. She looks so much hotter than me. Time for beowulf, the blood killing people totally freak stephi out, I'm like why?? LOL. We went home by a premier cab which cost us 32.50 bucks!! Sorry baby I'll pay you back :) Thats all for today stay tuned for my next post!

P.S: KK <3 SB

No comments: