Thursday, November 8, 2007

Friends

Well everyone need friends. It's the Essential thing for every single person on earth. We can share stuff with your friends. Why do we need friends?? whoa, who doesn't right unless your a loner as in a Super Loner. Well we have the Hi Bye friends and the Heyy.... friends, Everybody have both but having alot of Hi Bye friends means you have cacat friends. Without your close friends or your boy/girl friend=(below)
I can't imagine my life without my friends, i'll be in a state called 'Emo' which everyone face after a crappy situation. Well i normally tell my close friend like Aaron,Malek,Levine,Hanisah,Reshii Tanisha,Lalz and etc(Too many friends :P) and my girlfriend about stuffs, Badd stuffs that I feel sucky in.You might remember those pictures above, it was 1 of highest rated shows in history*Friends*. I used to watch this show on Star World before it was replaced with Seinfeld, what a crappy stupid show la. Friends have lots of drama about friends being friends, well more of love problem friends if you get what i meant. Well i have a friend which i known since std 5 and it's turns out she was the one for me :). In every friend or boy/girl friend relationship we'll have ups and downs thats life right bah kata Hanisah, learn from it and don't repeat the same mistake again!.Malek and I, jkjk it's the opposite (: (They're Straight)

Kawan Sejati:Weng Onn'l'Chun Wei LAWL

Getting good friends are hard but trying isn't really that hard, but getting karated friends are simple veryyy simple.Losing a friend is hard too. Lastly everybody I know are my friends :)

No comments: