Saturday, November 17, 2007

Do you believe in Ghost, Pontianak and Etc??

Okay basicly, I don't want to blog about futsal cause I already did and Ghost are cool rite? Do I believe in them? Do You believe in them? Okay I used to watch alot of horror movies about all this sesat ghost and stuff like that but coming across 1 would and will be a good experience, You'll get the worst feeling you ever had in your life, but this will only determine if you believe in this China crap, Oh sorry Ghost. Let me tell you something interesting, Aaron and I was walking down this dark road from Fraser Towers, NO LIGHTS, NO NOTHING. HONESTLY WE SAW SOMETHING Aaron claim he saw eyesballs, I claim it to be white stuff. Till a car spotlight shine the road and there was nothing there, WE GOT DOWN THERE SMELLY GOOSEBUMPS we ran back to Fraser Towers and told everyone about it and we got Malek's mom to drop us at the Shell Petrol Station. Lucky us huh. First time i view this picture, I didn't know What the hell it was and I still don't know. Must be some old lady Spirit or a torch light. People say that you can see Ghost if you take a dogs eye shit or eyedrop or tears you'll be able to experience seeing ghost first hand but thats some believe. People also say that having the sixth sense is a gift that your able to see ghost like this boy in the Sixth Sense Movie

l
l
v
Have anybody heard of the polaroid Camera??, Believe it or not it takes Ghostly Picture LAWLL. Interested in ghostly photography anybody??
Pontianak? I asked my dad before about this.

Kakit: Daddy, do you think the pontianak exist?
Dad: I think, it does around the kampung area last time
Kakit:AH I see

Pontianak is basicly a woman who was pregnant and died carrying the baby thats why it always haunt the babies and the woman or to seek revenge against their husband who cheated on them(Based On Aaron Loh) Pontianak are Females vampires just scarier and not so violent, I think, ask Aaron Loh for more info about this stuff.Scary?? wait till you see the another 1 HEHE
I think they just hang the cloth on and took the picture and did some photoshop :P LOL



Trust me I hate this picture the most, Looking at that face is the worst feeling thats why i'm writing through HTML LOL. Believe them and don't talk about them because they might end up behind you. Happy Belated Halloween.

Stay tune for my next Post :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!