Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunway Lagoon Outing'07

Aaron told us 13 girls are gonna come in the end 4 girls turned up, 9 ditched but we had fun wohooo!! Sounds kinda lame rite LAWL!!. I didn't take my camera cause i knew i didn't have time to jaga it so yea, if it's gone my dad will kill the hell out of me. The people who attended this outing was Me,Aaron,Chun Wei, Malek,Darren,Jb,Warren,Reshmin,Li Ling, Tanisha and Brinhda. We went to the dry park first cause we didn't wanna get wet first. Our first ride of the day was the pirate ship(Li Ling turned down that ride lawll!). Aaron and I had our lunch and we almost puke due to that ride, the ride was effin scary. The person opposite of me was Oohc(Chun Wei), watching his facial expression made me laughed LOL. After, pirate ship we went for the tomohawk. AGAIN!! Li Ling turned down the ride(I'm very disappointed in you Li Ling :P). After that we went for kids ride and wet rides like the snake ride*Name:Unknown* and one more which i forgot it's name. Sorry!. Basicly we had loads of fun those who missed it BOO ON YA!!. We went to the artificial beach guess what we played sand and water LAWL! . We saw people making out at the very end of the pool YUCK!!. You can get more pics on Tanisha's Blog :) cause she brought he camera. We went for loads of water rides again and again.The only pic I have is a group pic of us :( but i edited it, it's pretty funny.

No comments: