Sunday, November 4, 2007

Shivani's Open House!

Me,stephanie and Sulu went to shivani's house by taxi. I had too pick Malek up from Tp because he didn't know where Shivani's house was so yea=.=. When we arrived Shivani's house we went up . Aaron,Chun Wei and Shivani was there HEY!!lawl. We waited for more people to come, Aaron was on Shivani's comp playing some football game adoi!!. When everybody arrived we played Taboo and guess what I suck :( but in the end I rock wohooo. After tabooing 1/4 of us went down for dinner around 9.00. Malek and I was damn hungry and we had Fried Kuey Teow, it was okayyhh. Around 10.00 something most of us left and we had alot of fun tabooing and watching Arsenal n MU. It was a Drawwwwwww OMG!! MU. Here are some pics, Enjoy!. 2 posers
LoL Li Ling u suck, I rawk :PLi Ling was High!!Carrie and sorry I forgot your name.Sry!!.Malek your damm gayy larr :PDude we really suck in taboo.Yuck Aaron!!Your so mine!!!Retard and Lala LOL!!No Comment!!Kakit:Wazzup Li Ling
Li Ling:... Where is my grey's!!!
Kakit:Oh Shit!
Li Ling:NEOH KA KIT!!!Sometime when I close my eyes I can't see LOL.RESHMIN!!!!!!

Quote:
Kakit:Hey Li Ling
Li Ling:Where's my grey's
Kakit:=.="

No comments: