Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ICC Games'07

ICC games'07 BOWLING, this sport is totally not my cup of tea. I suck unbelievably and i'm cool with the sucking thing. I saw alot of people that I know and I don't today, honestly I didn't plan to come at all but if I don't some how Reshmin will bug me till my nuts dry up, so I had too in order to save my Omega Size :P. I was in team number 7 if i'm not mistaken, lane number 19. My first shot throw I did well, all the others I tried my best and did made it but I got 3 strikes wohooo!!, Here are some photos My friends and I took.My first nice shot of the daySome unknown guy!
LOL
Tanisha and my so call student :PIni la gang hari ini.The Model arrived!!!
The New Photographer :pYup the another new photographer too!

Friend's Pics :)Looks Wrong!!Giler Chun Pic, GOOD POSED WARREN :p
XDD
Let the fight of the titans begin!!!
Damn Warren, she is h.... XDD
The 3 horns!
My best bud!!

The Shuffle begins LAWL!
HAHAHAHAHA MUKA POYO!!
Satu lagi muka poyo!!
Player la tu :P

Look at our score :P Click it for a larger view

After bowling, we went for lunch at the food court. Aaron got pissed at the people at the food court cause he wasn't satisfy the service he came across, adoi!!. A sudden call for Malek, he made us laugh just by counting WTF!!. We watched 30 days of Night. The only way for me to survive in the cinema was to cover my ears, it's not scary actually just the sound effect that freak people out. Shivani was so freaking scared, dia guna tutup mata skill HAHAHAHAHA. Ju li too was damn scared, HAHAHAHA. They just made my day la!!. During the 29th day scene everyone was so happy because the show gonna end LOL and again Shivani put her head inside the popcorn packet NAHH LA JUST KIDDING!!!. After the movie, Warren and I met up with Tanisha on the way to Topshop, after all the rush, I got a phone call from Azreel saying we're at the gardens I was like what the hell!
l
l
v

After The Gardens, it was COUNTER STRIKE TIME and Tanisha is playing with the guys for the first time wohoooo *Salute*. Tanisha overall not bad but she was damn funny. We pro people aim for the head for the headshot but she aim the wall for Wall shot, I think she pity the guy la and let him kill her instead, your too kind la!!. Basicly I owned 2 games with the highest kill but the last game Warren owned :( , Tanisha Rawk too!!! HAHAHAHAHA. After all the blood sweating game, it was time to say Good bye!! and yes Good bye and stay tuned for my next post!!

Bottom line:I'M SO PROUD OF YOU TANISHA YOU PLAYED COUNTER STRIKE WOHOO :)

Blogger link on the same topic:
Shivani

CONGRATZ TO MALEK REDZA FOR MAKING LA SALLE PROUD :) CHEERS BRO!!

No comments: